Fender crome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender crome

Considering removing mine when I put my sport wheels on since its all dented up. Any pics of one with sport wheels and no crome?
    1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

don't toss any chrome in the trash. send it to me. I want MUCHO chrome

Comment

chrome = teh win!
      Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Working...
      X