Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marauder headlights and corners are on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marauder headlights and corners are on the way!

I ordered them last night, the headlights from eBay and the corners from Racerwheel.com. I'll get pics as soon as they get here!

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

You know, I saw a car that looked just like yours the other day sporting a Marauder spoiler. Looked pretty good too.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Hopefully, mine will have one eventually. It's on the long "to do" list. After I get these headlights and corners installed, I think my next goal will be rims.

Comment

Swap bumper covers.

:evil:
            -Michael

Comment

I want to, but can't justify the expense yet. Not that I have that money to spend right now anyway... :waiting:

Comment

UPS says they'll be here on the 29th... can't wait.

Comment

Um, woo!

-Michael

Comment

Well, they're here, and I'm a little embarassed to say it, they're kicking my ass. I've been outside fighting with them for over an hour, and I haven't even done one side. I've dropped the screws for the headlight and nuts from the corner lights down inside (?) the bumper or some shit, they won't come out, I can't reach my giant fucking arm in there, but if you hit the bumper, you can hear stuff rattling around. I'm so frustrated I'm about to shoot myself in the face.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Comment

They are a bitch. Just installing different bulbs in my dads 03 sucked. We are going to get marauder lights pretty soon too for it.
                      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

LOL yeah I got replacement bulbs for the peeling ambers and new bulbs for the yellow headlights. Gave up shortly after removing the black plastic devider and said when they burn out I will then swap them. You would figure an engine bay that huge headlights would be a more simple task As posted earlier make shure the housings are sealed or you will be mad as hell after the next rain/snow storm/car wash.

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
                        2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Working...
                        X