Where can I get these parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get these parts?

Talking to Tom before about what suspension parts he has. Here is the list.

-KYB Shocks - Saw some on Summit. Gas-a-just. Not sure if those are what he has. How do those work?

-p71 Springs

-New Bushings

-Colony Park HD Cargo Coil Springs by TRW.

If you can supply a link to purchase online that would be great.
    1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
    -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
    Supermotors

You can get all of that, except perhaps the p71 front springs, at Advance. You might be able to get police spec springs there as well. Check ebay too.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Urrr. Everyone tells me to go to advance. Don't have one around here.
      -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
      Supermotors

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkA4
        Urrr. Everyone tells me to go to advance. Don't have one around here.
        http://www.partsamerica.com/Default.aspx
        Discount auto parts, Advanced auto parts, Checker, Schucks, and Kragen are all part of the same company
        http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
        http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Thanks for the link. Tom had given it to me after I posted the topic.

4 Door Muscle
          Supermotors

Comment

I went to Ford today. Brought the KY. Asked them how much the springs would cost. They said they don't know whcih ones are which because all they give are part #s and or tag colors. Whatever this guy was talking about. He said over 100 dollars. Anyone know the part #s and where I could get them online cheaper.

I need a set for the front for the front. 98 + PI Springs.

4 Door Muscle
            Supermotors

Comment

There was a chart that one of the guys over on the other site that listed all the spring PN's

something like p71interceptor.com. I am trying to seach on the other site, but it's so friggin slow...
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

http://www.p71interceptor.com/rearsprings/

it has the info there...

Comment

Thanks. I actually stumbles across that before. You wouldn't happen to know where I coudl get the springs online would you? I don't wanna get raped by ford. They want over 100 for them. I beleive that want upwards of 150.

OR, if there are a set of springs that are comparable to them that you could fid online. Would the TRW HD front springs be anywhere near as good?

4 Door Muscle
                  Supermotors

Comment

If you get the TRW/MOOG for that year and the police app they should be the same specs.

Comment

Hmm. I replaced the year with 98 and the gave me a police interceptor.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductD...ype=59&ptset=A

Those are the only springs they had for them.

4 Door Muscle
                      Supermotors

Comment

keep an eye out on ebay (where I picked up mine from), or just goto a junkyard

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

I found them on TeamFordParts.com. 82 bux. Not bad. Ford themselves wanted too much for them. That's only 5 bux more than the TRW's from PartsAmerica.

4 Door Muscle
                          Supermotors

Comment

Working...
                          X