Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tech articles/useful info

As a few others have noticed, we could use a "info repository"

In other forums that I occasionally visit there are sections wth all the threads locked, to keep the BS down and just keep the good stuff.

Since there already is a tech archive....should prolly just go through that and dump the other useful stuff in there-and lock it.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

I agree.

Want a job?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Thats what the archive is for, but why does it need to be locked? no one ever posts in it anyway, and if someone has something usefull to add or a mistake to correct, they can do it.
      If one starts filling with BS we can remove it.
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

No thanks. Don't have the time....

As for the locking..guess it doesn't have to be.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

If you want, I can go through and clean up some of the BS in the tech threads. Lord knows I've got the time these days.

Comment

How about a tech articles page kinda like Lincolns Online? All categorized nice and neatly under different vehicle types.
            Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Working...
            X