Another "Newbie" Checking In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another "Newbie" Checking In...

But I see a lot of 'old names' on here...
    "Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit"

Glad to see you made it, buddy!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
      Glad to see you made it, buddy!
      Thanks for whatever you did to get my Registration/Sign on to work.

Comment

Howdy
        -Michael

Comment

welcome man!
          scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

welcome to GMN
            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Welcome!
              I dont believe we've met
              what do you drive? maybe that will jog my memory.
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                Welcome!
                I dont believe we've met
                what do you drive? maybe that will jog my memory.
                I've been around the 'Panther Forums' since the BON days way back in 1999. Been on some of the other "CV Forums" since 2000, and have used the same P71Times2 name since day one.

I drive and collect a variety of vehicles, and have driven/owned CVPI's since back in the early 1990's. Have also owned/driven Harley's for over 25 years, and have a couple of them right now as well.

Current 'on premise' vehicles include a '97 CVPI that's been modified slightly by my mechanic friend, a '94 Grand Cherokee Limited, 11.7 second '89 Mustang (347 stroker), a '94 LT1 9C1 that has had extensive modifications, '96 Harley Dyna Wide Glide, '81 Harley Dyna Low Rider (Sturgis Model), and I think that's it.

I also have a few 'somewhat rare' vehicles in storage, but they aren't driven very much and are mainly just for collecting...

I just like driving/collecting a variety of vehicles..

And thanks to everyone for the welcome....

Comment

P71x2, we're all glad that DaYuM SHERIFF guy hasn't found this place yet! :slug:

Comment

Welcome to GMN!

Comment

Welcome!
                      Do it with a 5spd!

Comment

Thanks for all the Welcomes, and who is this "Sheriff Guy"?

Beautiful day outside, and we are at almost 60 degrees. Strange weather, as a couple weeks ago we had over 8" of snow, and it was minus 14 outside....

In fact, it's so nice out I might just take the Wide Glide out for a while and put a few miles on it.

Comment

Wide Glide I fuckin love harleys
                          Nick
                          88 Colony Park LS
                          G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                          Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Originally posted by 88MercWagon
                            Wide Glide I fuckin love harleys
                            Thanks, and it's a nice one... Had it modified slightly to where it's putting out over 100 HP (weight of only 575 LBS), and eveything is still 'stock looking'.

The Dyna Wide Glide (FXDWG) is Harley's factory Hot Rodded Big Twin, so it's a good platform for modifications...

I've been a biker since back in 1972 when I got my first FX Super Glide, and haven't owned anything but Harley's since then.

If you are interested here is a small "video" of the Wide Glide with it's current setup. Just put some new Hooker Stepped Tuned Drag Pipes on it, and it does have a Bark. :evil:

Just another one of the "Fair Weather" drivers...

http://dogsdoom.com/PI/96fxdwg2.mpg

Comment

Awsome mang...sounds great.
                              Nick
                              88 Colony Park LS
                              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Working...
                              X