Natehawk is a Mercury Marauder Owner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natehawk is a Mercury Marauder Owner...

I still have the Crown Vic guys its not goin any where just gotta get a daily driver and here it is.. 300A Black MM.. It only has 14200 miles on it as of right now..Here are a few pics i took wit my phone temp tag in the window...More and better pics to come
    Attached Files
    The Best
    Past and Present Any Questions...................

Nate, You are the envy of all men!!!

Congrats, and BEAUTIFUL car!!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

holy shit hell yeah!!!! :slug:
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Thief!!!!

:smirk:

Comment

rock on!
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Looking outside and seeing that would be like a dream come true! Kick ASS NATE!

Comment

Whoa...Awesome! I think everyone is equally shocked, heh. Congrats, Nate!
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

congrats mang

but the box is better

is it me or is the vic almost the same height as the mitsubishi next to the marauder ?
                Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

looking at the fenderwells on the side shot and the fact the mm rear tire is 245/55/zr18 it may be. Nate you need to get a pro guard if you don't beleve the MPH hype then do it to save the bumper from warping. follow a copcar/taxi on the freeway and watch the bottom of the bumper cetch air and attempt to ballon up to see why we have them. I don't plan on driving over curbs but it's there for that reason too.

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
                  2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Kickass car Nate!!!!!!!
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Hey you can borrow my intake till you get a real one if you want. It's the one listed as custom in my 1st post of my page.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...65_26_full.jpg

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
                      2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Awesome man! Old school and new school side by side.
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS
                        flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Nate You da MAN!!!

:headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Comment

nice 'Rauder Nate, congrats mang
                            Nick
                            88 Colony Park LS
                            G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                            Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Thanks to all u guys.. Its the new car i always wanted..But to just insure everyone the Crown Vic is here to stay and is not goin anywhere period..Scott 351W and 4bbl coming soon buddy.....
                              The Best
                              Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

Working...
                              X