Spy photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spy photos...

Took these today of my car in the body shop.... snuck in and took them when he wasn't there! Already has all the body work done, except one spot on the "C" pillar....
    He said that he may get it painted tommorow... since the humidity is going to drop to nothing tonight.. (have a cold front coming thru right now) So he wants to shoot it while the humidity is down.... (Usually it hovers around 100%!!!!)

Starting to strip the trim off

Notice the dent in the lower quarter panel

In the shop... he is taking alot more of the trim off before he shoots it..
    AND the tailights!!!

Dent fixed!!!

Left front dent fixed...

He even found a small dent in the hood I didn't see...

A rusted are that he dressed up.. and primered....

More to come on Friday hopefully....

LOOK what followed me home!!!! :hairrais:

Not another one!!!

This was a Fire Chiefs car in Pensacola.. the hood "Grafitti" says POS 1..
    Piece of Shit One..... Hmmmm bet it wouldn't be a POS after a 460 transplant... hmmmmmm.... it drives really nice.. needs brakes, (rotors) A/c charged and a new A/C clutch.. the rest of the A/C system is brand new... and it needs a new radio... and the lighter fixed!!!
    It drives really nice....

This is cleaner inside and under the hood than my 91 was when I got it.... Altho the seats are the same... springs all broken and ripped... the seats must have been real cheaply made in the 91's....

The interior is in good shape.. just needs cleaned up...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

You got a new box?! Sweet. How much? I think a 460 swap would be good for a red box.

Edit: By the way...can I have your clear lenses?

Comment

*sigh* reminds me of when I repainted my '84. Damnit to hell I wish I hadn't gotten rid of that car.

Comment

Ifixyawata..
        OK someone find him a new '84 LTD.. before he freaks out!

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…

Comment

Need someone to do that brake job for ya, tom?

Lemmie know...also, if its a 351W car, i WANT it!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

And how much did u get it for?
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Box..

It is JUST like mine in all respects.. it is a 91 5.0 from the Sheriffs Office... My key even fits it... (They are all keyed alike) And Tom, it is actually Neals, he picked it up from Bellview Fire the other day, and since he didn't have a place to put it... we put it at my house... but it is in GREAT shape. as it was maintaned by the county shop.... needs some A/C work, (Clutch on compressor is out). And it needs two front rotors... they let them go too long last time, cause they need knew they were getting rid of it....... And the radio doesn't work... other than that.. cleanup work, and a paint job... Wish i had the money, I would get it and do the 460 conversion.... MAYBE I can win the lotto by the time he gets ready to sell it????

Comment

Working...
              X