Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't You Have A.....

"TEST" forum? Need one, I think.....
    On behalf of corporate America, I\'d like to thank you for siphoning valuable time away from loved ones, for trading weekends for \"work-ends\", and for taking one for the team even as your overall quality of life takes a nose-dive. Thanks to your hard work & dedication, 26% of Americans don\'t take any vacation at all. So keep up the good work and remember - your time is our money!!!

Use the bewbie forum
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
      Use the bewbie forum
      Yeah.....considered that.....thanks
      On behalf of corporate America, I\'d like to thank you for siphoning valuable time away from loved ones, for trading weekends for \"work-ends\", and for taking one for the team even as your overall quality of life takes a nose-dive. Thanks to your hard work & dedication, 26% of Americans don\'t take any vacation at all. So keep up the good work and remember - your time is our money!!!

Comment

Test forums lead to post whoring, the number one cause of death for newbies who just want a hight post count.

:P :evil:
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

thats why they exsist, because the threads and posts in that forum dont cout

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Welcome, newb!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Hehe, well this one counts... +1 for me!!!

BTW, welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X