Zwack88 Sr.'s LSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwack88 Sr.'s LSE

Yep as promised. I got them. We did a black out treatment on it. I have to repaint the grille though cause the winter has taken a toll on it. My dad is interested to hear what you guys have to say about it.

Together. Sorry about the crappy angles, this was in a parking lot. He does have a hole in the front bumper cover that we got from a big piece of gravel on a trip. If anyone has leads on a new one for cheaper that would be great! He wants that and some Marauder headlights and corners.

That sweet sweet LSE interior. I don't know why he choose that steering wheel cover but it is his car.

BTW Power 99 on his plates is for the radio station he manages.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

O love that grille. It would look even sweeter with those headlights and corners!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Ya. He is going to but when, I have no idea. Ya his lse is his favorite panther yet. I wouldn't mind trading him. :evil: When he pays it off he is going to get some rims for it. 18" chrome 5 spokes or some sort so it has a marauder look to it.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AFS-9...30446702QQrdZ1
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I love the grill. The black lines make it look like it has a handle bar mustache though.
          1989 Grand Marquis LS
          flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Originally posted by Southern_Pride
            I love the grill. The black lines make it look like it has a handle bar mustache though.
            LOL ya I never noticed that, it does.

Comment

Awesome LSE!!

-Michael

Comment

Very nice!!
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

You should have painted the grille, the body color instead of black. Marauders in Silver, Red and Blue look great. Just my two cents.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                  Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                  5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Awsome LSE mang, I love teh grille
                    Nick
                    88 Colony Park LS
                    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Looks good. mmmm floor shifter.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Sweet looking Merc.
                        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                          You should have painted the grille, the body color instead of black. Marauders in Silver, Red and Blue look great. Just my two cents.
                          Silver birch MM grilles are silver with black bars. there is also a silver MM with black grille. Most said it looked to CVE'ish for them. Yo guys do know the grille fits you guys too if you swap out a few parts like the header pannel.

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
                          2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Very nice Merc. I love the floor shift. You need to take off that dealership tape, though.
                            :slug:

Comment

My dad says thanks. He asked me if there we any offers. LOL I told him to take the dealer sticker off but he says he will give the guys at the dealership credit cause they are a client of his for advertising with his station. One day it might magicly disappear. :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X