X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made A Video

http://media.putfile.com/Crown-Vic-50s
    1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
    -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
    Supermotors

It's not working for me
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

nice effect

Comment

Worked here.....
        "Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit"

Comment

For some reason, the windows media player plugin for firefox don't work on my computer. Stupid fucking thing :cuss:
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
            Stupid fucking thing :cuss:
            I agree.... Damn Computers.... :cuss: :cuss:
            "Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit"

Comment

It's cool, except you need to tone the frame shift jitter done a bit...the whole shaky camera thing is anoying and causes siesures lol...otherwise it's awesome.

Comment

Cool vid.

Did you have to modify the hangers on the H-pipe or did it just fit right in? Just wondering 'cause my headers and cat-less H-pipe are just sitting in the garage waiting to go on someday.

Comment

For some reason, the windows media player plugin for firefox don't work on my computer. Stupid fucking thing :cuss:
                  Get the IE tab extension for firefox. Then you can open stuff like that in IE...inside a firefox tab. Its neat.
                  http://www.pseven7y1.net/ietab.jpg
                  I dont really notice much of a delay opening IE within a tab like that.

I like the effect on the video. Although I kept waiting to hear some of the noise made by those open pipes.

Pant(her)-lessŪ :nonono:
                  Save the Whales -- Harpoon a Honda.
                  There are three ways to get something done:
                  (1) Do it yourself.
                  (2) Hire someone to do it for you.
                  (3) Forbid your kids to do it.

Comment

Nice vid, but I would of liked to have the sound of burning rubber and the exhaust over that horrid music.
                    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Nice job mang. I think the music went well with the vintage looking footage.
                      Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Nice
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

damn shady j censors they suck :nonono:
                          Originally posted by GMGT
                          you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

Nice video. The "shake" was nice at first, but became annoying. I liked the choice of music and effects otherwise, but I would have liked to have heard the burnout too. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Onmo'Eegusee
                              Get the IE tab extension for firefox. Then you can open stuff like that in IE...inside a firefox tab. Its neat.
                              http://www.pseven7y1.net/ietab.jpg
                              I dont really notice much of a delay opening IE within a tab like that.

I like the effect on the video. Although I kept waiting to hear some of the noise made by those open pipes.

I just tried intalling it, says that it's not a valid extension :drug: :drug: :drug: :cuss: :cuss: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Working...
                              X