Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the sexiest car I have ever seen in my life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the sexiest car I have ever seen in my life!

Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Dude, that thing is secksay!!!!!!

It's like secks on wheels!!!!!!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

**spleewge**

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

I've always been a Lincoln fan. If I owned it, I would cut off the roof and make it a convertible. :banana:

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
        Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
        5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Huh?! Cut into that beautiful rag top?! I would DIE!

1989 LTC

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by N A
            I've always been a Lincoln fan. If I owned it, I would cut off the roof and make it a convertible. :banana:
            NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Oo0h nice, even with BBS wheels.

Comment

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Roach III
                  Huh?! Cut into that beautiful rag top?! I would DIE!
                  I would have the frame boxed. Have all the seams welded and make that "rag top" retractable. I'd pull that old V8 out and stuff a nasty EFI 347 motor in there and cruise the beach with the top down. (Wind blowing in what's left of my hair). Also I'd have to put a 20" or 22" set of chrome wheels and tires on the car so it "looks" right. Those 16" aren't doing it. I use to own an '89 TC and I got a few compliments from older women about the car. (I even nailed one of them in the backseat of the TC, she was 46 year old. The sight of the TC must have brought back some memories or something).

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                  Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                  5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I've owned mine since 99 or 00. I've had three girlfriends with her, various chitlins (none mine), and now a wife and three step children. I've run through fences, traversed fields in a drunken fury, and generally just run the fuck outta her. She is still good to me. I will always own this car. I'll be 76 yrs old and driving my TC with a 331 stroker. The ultimate sleeper! Bring on the ricers!

The convertible idea would look good if done right. I can see it as such. I'd give my left nut for a car as beautiful as that.

1989 LTC

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

We will still be driving our cars while the rest of the world is driving hover cars around lol
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

We'll still be driving our cars when everyone else is teleporting and shit. Beam me up Scotty!

1989 LTC

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

We'll still be driving our cars when everyone else is teleporting and shit. Beam me up Scotty!
                          We'll still be driving our cars while the Morlocks are going Eloi huntin'
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

I've owned mine since 99 or 00. I've had three girlfriends with her, various chitlins (none mine), and now a wife and three step children. I've run through fences, traversed fields in a drunken fury, and generally just run the fuck outta her. She is still good to me. I will always own this car. I'll be 76 yrs old and driving my TC with a 331 stroker. The ultimate sleeper! Bring on the ricers!

The convertible idea would look good if done right. I can see it as such. I'd give my left nut for a car as beautiful as that.
                            A couple of my female friends call my car the "Shaggin' Waggin" for obvious reasons :evil:
                            Nick
                            88 Colony Park LS
                            G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                            Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

DAMN that car is nice!
                              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Working...
                              X