• Time
  • Show
Clear All

my wagon

my wagon
    Richie
    No Vacancy Customs
    www.novacancycustoms.com

Nice!! A base model...don't see too many without the roof-rack!
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Nice wagon!
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
        Nice!! A base model...don't see too many without the roof-rack!
        My 87 was a base model. No woodgrain, no roofrack, no passenger side mirror, no hitch, 2.73's, vinyl interior, manual everything, no clock, but it had Premium Sound.

My first car, an 85 Country Squire, was loaded. Had the roofrack with that spoiler thingy at the end, Tripminder, Premium Sound, the velour interior, and power everything. My dad crashed it though. That was back before I knew anything besides how to do a very basic tuneup, check and change oil, and change a tire. I miss that car.
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

WOW!!!!!

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
            My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by Evil LTD

My 87 was a base model. No woodgrain, no roofrack, no passenger side mirror, no hitch, 2.73's, vinyl interior, manual everything, no clock, but it had Premium Sound.
              Wow, I thought it was weird that my '86 didn't come with a passenger side mirror! I guess mine has 3 options...roof rack, tape deck and a tripminder.
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Nice, don't see many w/o the roof rack....
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

thats a good looking waggon
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I deleted my roof rack. Pointless POS...
                    Yours looks good, though! I still have primer spots where my rack was mounted. Need to get them professionally patched and repainted...
                    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
                      I deleted my roof rack. Pointless POS...
                      WHAT???? Where you gonna put the JohnBoat??

See below!!!
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS
                      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                      Mercury Owners Group member
                      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

My roof rack is coming off as well.
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

mine's been gone for a long time, but I didn't grind/fill the holes just in case I want to put it back on for some reason.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                          1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

I got rid of it to clean up the roof. It worked. I hate that thing. The only use I ever got out of it was my old roommate using it as a handlebar while driving around town... glad we never got caught...
                            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

My bud put a expedition rack on his...looks good. I won't take mine off because I use the heck out of it...
                              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                              X