Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure this was the first...

...HO powered box in the online panther community:

Epi introduced him to CVN way, way back. He was only around for a short while after I joined, but DAMN that car is/was sweet!

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Cool, I wish I could say I was the only 86 Vic with a 94-95 5.0L HO in it, but...this guy's Vic has been online since at least a year after my engine swap. However I have never been able to contact the guy for more pics. Also looks like your guy is on this page as well.

http://www.crownvicsetc.com/CrownVicOther1.html

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I'm not a Vic man, but that car is sexy sweet! Are those my wheels?
        Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Is that for real?!?
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Interesting site...

Why havent I heard of the site owner?
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Wow, thats a nice 2 door! Is that a Chicago guy?

Comment

I don't remember where he was from.

Paul, I think it is. I used to have that pic saved on my old computer. It inspired some ideas for my '89 Vic.
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

This is the same 2 door...

'95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

He lied about the 1/4 miles times though....

Beautiful car regardless.
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I always loved that car! I saved that pix a LONG time ago!
                      sigpic

Comment

God damn, I love the way those chrome exhaust pipes look! Thats a really nice looking car! I am inspired now for my own exhaust...
                        sigpic
                        https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                        1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                        1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                        2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                        2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

ha i bought the engine and trans from one of the grand marquis on that page

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul229 View Post
                            Is that for real?!?
                            Looks photo-chopped to me!
                            1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                            FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
                              ...HO powered box in the online panther community:

Epi introduced him to CVN way, way back. He was only around for a short while after I joined, but DAMN that car is/was sweet!

I dunno... I had mine done way back also. CVN started back in like 99-00 right? I don't friggin remember, I was the forth member to join....My HO conversion wasn't too long after CVN came around....I don't think it was done during the BON days...

That kid emailed me and asked me how I got my car to run as quick as it did, because his was slower.
                              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                              X