Borg Warner Super mag core plug wires!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borg Warner Super mag core plug wires!

Just picked these up and installed them on my '95. HOLY geeze!
    The crap AutoZone wires I had on it were only 7 months old, but an import buddy of mine swears by them and I agree!

Just the way the wires fit over the coil packs is awsome! Insted of having a plastic clip to hold the boot on, the Borg Warners completly slip over the coil terminal thus eliminating crossfire!

I must have had a shizznit pyle of cross fire or just crappy AZ wires, but the part and full throttle has improved! "VERY SURPRIZED"

The only down fall would be the boot for the sparkplug. The AZ wires had extra material for the entry part of the plug hole to keep out the elements!
    Other then that.....$85.00 well spent.

Much better than the high dollar name brand!

Check'em out at O'Reillys
    Do it with a 5spd!

I have those spark plugs installed in my "TACTICAL INTERCEPTOR" I buy them in Pep Boys I can't remember how much $$ I paid but it was a good investment and have lifetime warranty.

ATT, SNIPER 308.[DARK LORD OF THE UNDERGROUND]
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I shall look into those when I do the engine swap, thanks.
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Hmm I thought the Belden wires I put on the 93 were reaaly good. That car runs like fucking buttah.
        2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
        2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

I was yesterday in Pep Boys and check the price they cost $87.00 and they backed with lifetime warranty. Now I post this question, ¿ which of those sprk plugs would you choose ?

1- Borg Warner 8mm wires ?

2- Ford Racing 9mm wires ?

ATT, SNIPER 308. [DARK LORD OF THE UNDERGROUND] !! Ohhh all mighty SNIPER !!
          MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I'd probably go with the Ford Racing wires. The quality is just as good and IIRC they're almost $20-30 cheaper than the Borg Warners.
            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I already did gow with the Ford Racing 9mm wires.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sniper308
                I was yesterday in Pep Boys and check the price they cost $87.00 and they backed with lifetime warranty. Now I post this question, ¿ which of those sprk plugs would you choose ?

1- Borg Warner 8mm wires ?

2- Ford Racing 9mm wires ?

ATT, SNIPER 308. [DARK LORD OF THE UNDERGROUND] !! Ohhh all mighty SNIPER !!
                Good point!

The Ford Racing plug wire is just an upgraded stock version, but 9mm!
                So the coil boots are the same as stock. The boots have a little plastic crappity crap crap clip that help hold the boot in place. The boots don't even completly cover the terminal!

Did you notice the boots on the Borg Warner? They completly cover the coil terminal, "eliminating cross spark"! This was the strong point of the topic!

Yes $90 is expensive knowing you can get the Ford Racing wires at the same price.

If your Modular car has two coil packs,......you deal with cross spark.
                Do it with a 5spd!

Comment

They aren't the same price. Ford Racing 9mm wires are like $38.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
                    They aren't the same price. Ford Racing 9mm wires are like $38.
                    :jawdrop: !!Whaaaaat!! I'm sorry BLAZE86VIC but those Ford Racing 9mm wires cost here $125.00 and have no lifetime warranty contrary to the Borg Warner ones that cost $87.00 and are backed with lifetime warranty.

ATT, SNIPER 308.:nonono:---! Ohh noo I can't believe it's not butter. !

Comment

Blaze, they are talking about the 4pointshit wires...
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I forgot the 4.sucks had coil packs.
                        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Oh myB

Comment

Blaze, they are talking about the 4pointshit wires...
                            Oh you like the old 281, don't hide it. Although why couldn't they have made it the same bore and stroke as the 289, now that would have been cool.
                            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                            X