new to the gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to the gang

Hi All, I,m new to the form and will be needing information from time to time and won,t try to be a pain in the lower lumbar region if you know what I mean. I am currently driving my 85 Towncar w/ 302 which I only have 149,000 km on it.{ canadian you know}. We purchased it brand new in 85 and its been a really good car.We also have a 83 Grand Marque w/ 5.8, with 106,00 km on it and its in beautiful shape,we are the second owners. We love both cars and currently show them in car shows. I am going to put keyless entry in the 83 and would like to have the wiring diagram for the door locks. Can anyone provide with that or put me on to a site where I can get them please! They wouldn,t be by chance be the same as my Lincoln would they?? well here,s hoping to be talking to all of you and someday maybe meeting the faces behind the name . take care.

Welcome to GMN mang, for every box driver this is definitely the place to be! Sorry I can't be of much help about the wiring diagrams, but I'm sure someone will soon chime in with them. Good luck with the keyless project!

Comment

Welcome to GMN!!!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome! Far as I know, your the only other 85 towncar owner here (besides me hehehe)

Welcome to the club!!!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

to GMN!
          -Michael

Comment

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Welcome To The Machine.

"Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit"

Comment

Originally posted by GMGT
                you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

Originally posted by P71Times2
                  Welcome To The Machine.
                  Oo, great song.
                  -Michael

Comment

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Howdy from Germany!
                      US Army Retired
                      Still Serving Proudly
                      03 Crown Victoria (Black)
                      New 03/03

Comment

Welcome!
                        Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Always glad to have new members. The wiring should be the same as on your Lincoln. You'll have two wires going into the lock actuator. Find which is the power and you'll hook the keyless into that.
                          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                          1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                          1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Well TIGERL Welcome to the "M" Panther zone I supposed you do a trip through the forums if not I invite you to do it if you got in mind to makes mods to your Panther this is the right site to look for info don't hesitate to post and our bjg panel of experts will gladly will help you to find answers to your ????? fast as possible so be comfortable here and !COOOOOONGRAAAAAATS!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
                            :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
                            :slug: :slug: :slug: :slug:
                            :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

:boyhowdy: :boyhowdy: :boyhowdy: :boyhowdy:
                            :poop2: :poop2: :poop2: :poop2:
                            :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
                            :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
                            :aw: :aw: :aw: :aw:

:clap002: :clap002:
                            :hairrais: :hairrais:
                            :bouncy: :bouncy:
                            :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1:
                            :violin::drummer: :rock: :jammin:

ATT, SNIPER 308. :50cal:
                            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

to GMN!!!

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                              Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                              5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X