Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the name out!

I suggest you visit http://www.theadminzone.com

Read up on a lot of stuff it will help SEO for this site and get more members and stuff. I have been doing crazy amounts of work for it, including link/banner exchanges, post exchanges, link directories and all that shit. Hopefully I will be seeing some good come out of all this work- but I am already seeing search engines hit my site a lllot more then before.

I am done tho tonight of writing 25 fucking posts on other peoples forums for the night just to get 25 back lol.

oOoOooohh
    I wrote 58 here can I get 58 back on my site? LOL
    Ok, well use that site it is really good!
    99 Crown Vic PI
    |KittieFind.com - Your Source For Kitties and Cats - Forums, Classifieds, Blogs and Much more!|

Mods:
    Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears,.. LTD Treatment

What do I have for sale?
    -Jon

I know I have been lazy about this shit, but I havent had my own comp

Like I said, I plan on a banner swap sooner or later...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hmmm....a bulletin board about running bulleti boards. Who'da thunk iat?

Looks like a good resource of info really, though.
      Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Almost like a coffee table book about coffee tables...

Comment

lol.. Its a good resource tho I can say that, I just wish I did not have to do all this work to get posts on my board tho
          99 Crown Vic PI
          |KittieFind.com - Your Source For Kitties and Cats - Forums, Classifieds, Blogs and Much more!|

Mods:
          Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears,.. LTD Treatment

What do I have for sale?
          -Jon

Comment

Word of mouth, mang...

That's all I did, and that is perhaps why GMN is so successful..

Comment

yes!!!
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I'd rather have 10 good people here, than 100 worthless people...if ya know what I mean. Who cares how many members we have.
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMang
                  I'd rather have 10 good people here, than 100 worthless people...if ya know what I mean. Who cares how many members we have.
                  I agree, with that, but I rather have 100 good members, and more hehe
                  99 Crown Vic PI

Mods:

What do I have for sale?
                  -Jon

Comment

Working...
                  X