PAINT IS DONE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAINT IS DONE!!!!

Well, I got the car back today.... It is a great paint job! I took some pictures of it at the shop... but by the time I got it home, the sun was down.. so I will take some better ones tommorow....
    In the meantime.. here is a couple of shots.....

NOW it makes me want to get the '91 repainted!!!

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

looks good its got a nice shine is that base and clear or enamel ?

Comment

paint....

base and clear....

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…

Comment

looks good tom! congrats! :slug:

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

sweet that things going to look bad ass when you get it all back together :slug:

Comment

Looks great man!

-Jeff-
              My CarDomain Page
              2002 P74
              Arizona Beige
              20% Tints All Around
              Tinted Tailights
              Clear Corners
              Sound System
              Leather Interior

Comment

Better pictures....

OK.. here are some better pictures of the 84... Altho it was cloudy today.. I took some more of the sides close up to show the paint work...

The little black squares are tape, it started to rain today!

Comment

:slug:

nice. it looks like 1984 all over again
                  Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Next.....

HOPEFULLY going to the junkyard tommorow to get the trim pieces I
                    need.... It RAINED HARD today... Our rain gauge here at the PD measured FOUTEEN inches of rain for the last 24 hours.... HALF of that was this morning between 04:00 and 09:00.. then the rest spread out the rest of the day.... I am hoping the junyard ISN'T a river of red clay mud.... I may bring my fireboots tommorow.... What sux is, All I need is two trim pieces.... but they have to go on the right rear fender, and the left front fender.... It is supposed to be nice this weekend.. hopefully I will get alot done on the car.... I decide I am going to take the seats to an upholstery shop, and have them take the seat covers off.. and take them to a friend of mines cleaners.. and have them wash them... Then take them back to the shop and have them re-install them... the drivers seat has a seam coming loose.. and one little insert needs repaired... So I will have them do that... I have a spare seat cover from the old back seat, so the cloth will match perfectly.... A friend of mine did his Mustang this way.. and it looked brand new when he got done....

Comment

Ark????

IT'S FRIGGEN RAININ AGAIN!!!! GEEZ!!! It is coming down HARD right now... watching the rain gauge numbers spin upward!!! (Digital weather station) almost fifteen inches now!!!

Anyone know the measurements for an ark????

Comment

Working...
                      X