Easy Photochop help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Photochop help...

I've been thinking. Once this thing is running, I'm going to start doing what I can (cheaply) to get it looking better. Can someone 'chop one of these pictures with black grill/headlight surrounds and delete the chrome around the windows? I still don't know how I'm going to ditch a lot of the chrome... thinking I'll end up painting it black. We'll see. My main priority of imagination is to see how it'd look with the grill and headlight surrounds blacked out.

I'm about to go see if I can get a better picture for this.
    Can anyone help?
    (...and if you want, you can 'chop in some Mach 1 wheels, too, 'cause I wanna be a GMGT poser.)
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Here are some pictures I just snapped. The front driver corner is up and the tire is off. Main priority is the grill and headlight surrounds, so that doesn't matter.

2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Not a photoshop, but here is my grille. It's not blacked out completely, but I think this looks better than completely blacking it out.

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Did you just paint the inner section?

Comment

Yup.

Comment

That doesn't look too bad... I know if I had the money, I'd just have it all painted body color... but I'll bet it's not cheap. Besides- when I paint it, it's going to be a different color, so no point in doing that now.
            My point of reference is the new squad cars for the local PD. I like how the whole thing is black, but it doesn't have anything around the headlights, so that's kinda hard to decide.
            Wait- I think I have extra headlight surrounds! I could just paint those and see how they look!

Comment

This was my '90 Vic.

Comment

Ooh... the body color headlight surrounds makes a huge difference.

Comment

Evil LTD, do I see a side-exiting exhaust on your '90?

Comment

Here's how it looks with everything black...
                    Attached Files
                    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

BoxMang- thanks, but you already have a dark car. I'm primarily curious about how it'd look against my silver/baby blue color. If I had a dark car, I wouldn't have asked questions- I'd have just done it. Thanks, though.
                      JumboFriendly- where you at?!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                        Here's how it looks with everything black...
                        Have I told you lately how much I love that car??
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i know its the wrong year but here is my 85 in the cream color with the all black front.

http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                          http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Working...
                          X