What do you think of these wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of these wheels?

17" Forged aluminum, 8" wide in front, 9.5" wide in the back. If it's not evident, the above picture is just photochopped; I'm looking into buying the wheels though.

Wow man, those look perfect for the car!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

thats awesome :slug:
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Meh... seems like there's too much flat surface on the wheel. Still look good on the car, though.

Comment

Damn nice
          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Ifixyawata
            Meh... seems like there's too much flat surface on the wheel. Still look good on the car, though.
            :stupid:
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

dunno how i missed this post.........me likey!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

SWEETNESS!!!!!
                2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

I like em... true they dont have the old school deep dish offset to them, but they're lookin good to me
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

IMO, they fit the car nicely, with the boxyness of em.
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Sorry for disagreeing but this car looks much better with its own wheels.
                      This is not a porsche, ferrari... and the like.... So, every thing for its purpose...

Regards,
                      Nh.-

Comment

I almost bought those for the Mark VIII, but they only sold them in 18+ for my specs. And they were $400 a piece!

Comment

woah
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X