Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get replacement T50 seatbelt bolts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get replacement T50 seatbelt bolts?

I'm missing one of the seatbelt bolts in back, and right now I can see the ground,lol. I don't have access to an impact tool, so removing the bolt from one of the Vics in the yard is a no go. It's a T50 bolt. I already broke 3 T50 bits and two ratchets trying to remove the bolts from the '90. :pissed:
    Last edited by Paul_; 02-13-2006, 02:45 AM.
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Damn dude, those are easy to remove here. The rear seat belts is a diff story.

Since these are accesible under the car, try some PB blaster on 'em or somthin' maybe?
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I'm just debating whether or not I should just wait to get a replacement belt, or not. Where the bolt is missing on the bottom of the back seat is where two buckles should be. I'll try again tomorrow on the '84. Maybe I'll have better luck with that one,lol.
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Wow I'm a dumbass. I read the post and didn't even notice you were talking about the back ones till now. Those are a ROYAL BITCH. How are you seeing daylight? I looked and looked and they don't come thru the floor. Maybe a '90-'91 thang?

Anyway, you can keep trying if you want. I eventually cut the bracket on the seat back to get it out, on my Vic. Scott tried everything he could as did I, breaking 2 or 3 bits.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

shoot some penetrating oil on it from underneath and let it sit. Might not be a bad idea to smack the T50 in there a bit just to jar loose the rust.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

can you get the other one out of GO? I bet you could match up something from Lowes.
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
            X