2006 SEPA meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 SEPA meets

OK folks, its getting that time of year again to gear up for some hangouts and chowdowns. Its been a long winter, but in just a few weeks it'll be time to come meet up and talk cars.

First meet this year is at the Old Country Buffet in Springfield, PA.
    Springfield Park
    825 Baltimore Pike
    Springfield, PA 19064
    (610) 543-5257

Date is March 11.

Come one, come all, lets start the season off with a bang!
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

And I should probably mention a time. Meet and greet from 9-10am, chow from 10-noonish.
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Woo Hoo!
      "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
      - © John "OldSchool" Dancy
      All rights reserved.The Lincoln Mark VII Club

Comment

:bump:

Maybe with a bit of luck the Explorer powered SuperLinc will make an appearance.

Comment

Hi Guys

I will be there

There is nothing like spending 2000 dollars for a 7 dollar breakfast

Regards

Dereck
          President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

March 11, 2006 SEPA FLM

Woo Hoo!

The last time that we did this, the three hour meet turned into an all day party! This time, the weather man said that I could wear shorts and a tee shirt and actually put a coat of WAX on my car!

If you don't make it to any other function this year, you have GOT to hang out with this group of Ford Lincoln Mercury enthusiast with cars that range from the project daily driver to the trophy winning four door show mobile!

Come out ... meet ... greet ... eat ... and play with cars !

"All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."

Comment

I plan on departing from here and heading to Chicago, so I might not be able to stay for the all day party. Maybe I will anyway tho.

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool1
                Woo Hoo!

The last time that we did this, the three hour meet turned into an all day party! This time, the weather man said that I could wear shorts and a tee shirt and actually put a coat of WAX on my car!

If you don't make it to any other function this year, you have GOT to hang out with this group of Ford Lincoln Mercury enthusiast with cars that range from the project daily driver to the trophy winning four door show mobile!

Come out ... meet ... greet ... eat ... and play with cars !

Hey John thx for putting up my HPP & my good friend Gadget up but I`m going on the Bus w/ my wife to AC on a bus to meet up w/ Pat from Jersey this Saturday John I catch u at the next Oldschool meet thx........
                2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp
                  Hey John thx for putting up my HPP & my good friend Gadget up but I`m going on the Bus w/ my wife to AC on a bus to meet up w/ Pat from Jersey this Saturday John I catch u at the next Oldschool meet thx........
                  You're more than welcome Regis!

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool1
                    You're more than welcome Regis!
                    Thx but I got a Bus ticket of 4 to go to Atlantic City but I`ll catch the next the next meet u put on later this yr I`ll be there for sure thx John........
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp
                      Thx but I got a Bus ticket of 4 to go to Atlantic City but I`ll catch the next the next meet u put on later this yr I`ll be there for sure thx John........
                      Hey John theres still a chance I might make it down I need to talk to my wife to see whats going on w/ somethings but my trip to Atlantic City is still on if I come down to the meet I going to bring the Box down to it I`ll keep ya all posted thx.............
                      07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I think where going to cancel Atlantic City for personal reasons but it looks like I`m in guys I`ll be there on saturday ...............
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Good deal mang, looking forward to seeing you there!

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
                            Good deal mang, looking forward to seeing you there!
                            Thx Gadget heads up I`m going to meet Scott over at the GMN compound in the morning so we can convoy down there & Gadget I`ll talk w/u tomorrow on some meets I got in mind thx GMN for life.........
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

2006 South Eastern Pennsylvania Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Meets April 11, 2006

March 11, 2006
                              South Eastern Pennsylvania Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Meet
                              Springfield, PA

In attendance:
                              Jack "HizHonor" Cohen 1992 Lincoln Town Car SS
                              Kim "Kim" Cohen 2001 Grand Marquis (mar-kee')
                              Dereck "Dereck" Cook 1992 Town Car
                              John "OldSchool" Dancy 1984 Lincoln Mark VII
                              Scott "LincolnMania" Galen 1986 Town Car LSS
                              Lynette "Mrs.OldSchool" Hendershot 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
                              Bob "Bob" Kinee 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
                              Joe "MrFixIt" Lovern 1996 Town Car
                              Rachel "Rachel" Lucas 2000 Crown Vic HPP
                              Regis "CableGuy" Lucas 2000 Crown Vic HPP
                              Jane "Jane" Moore 1981 Jaguar
                              RJ "RJ McDufferson" Scalafani 1989 Town Car
                              Thain "gadget23" Strzelecki 1986 Town Car

Comment

Working...
                              X