Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, 2 different clock delete plates...

I wonder wtf this is all about...

I didn't even notice the difference 'till I looked at both, when I got the last one.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

And they both came out of boxes?

Wait, did one of them come out of a Mercury?
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Yea, I think so. They different?
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Mercs had taller gauges and everything. Would explain the taller delete plate.
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

No it doesn't, the taller one fits...and it's a Vic. lol
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Did the shorter one come out of an 88-89? I don't remember my Mercury having a tall hole in the dash. It could be an 88-89 thing.

Comment

Actually, the taller one came out of '88 or '89. The shorter one came from an '81 LTD, I remember now.
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Same difference, lol. :p

Comment

how bout them apples.... I wonder if they are different for the 88 & 89 models...
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Mercs had taller gauge pods... or am I thinking of the older Mercs? The ones with the white gauges...
                    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                      how bout them apples.... I wonder if they are different for the 88 & 89 models...
                      Doesn't really make much sense...The one from an '88-'89 fits in my '86, but the one from an '81 doesn't...
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

My 85 Merc has a small clock spot. Only about 2X2. I gots me the fancy analog one!! Keeps perfect time too...
                        2000 Grand Marquis LS
                        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                        Mercury Owners Group member
                        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I like my digital.

However, I would like a tripminder in my vic...
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I wish I could score an analog clock for my wagon. If any of you see one, PLEASE grab it!! That's the ONLY reason for which I think the Chrysler 300C is so pimptacular. I want analog to replace my digital.

Comment

Analog rocks :worship:
                              2000 Grand Marquis LS
                              2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                              1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                              1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                              Mercury Owners Group member
                              Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Working...
                              X