• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should i do

Click image for larger version

Name:	wagon1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	1292293 here is my car i was thinking either a hot rod look with chrome wheels and glassy black and some other do hickys or a rat rod with flat black red or chrome wheels what do you guys things i will be taking wood trim off and i would really like to get some gray torque thurst wheels but idk what to do need some more opions P.S. jeeps wheels are no longer on the car didnt fit right
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

It's hard to see the picture, to be honest with you.

If you want, you could remove the woodgrain decals yourself and leave it tan. The problem is, the trim around the woodgrain is going to leave LOTS of metal nubs (that hold the trim on there), so you'll end up with lots of small holes. In my opinion, it's better to just go with what you got. My wagon still has the factory ice blue. When I repaint, I'm going back with the same color. I just like it WAY too much.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Black is good.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

if u click on the pic it gets bigger and i dont mind grinding them off and filling with bondo
        sigpic
        1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

I always wanted to take one with good shape woodgrain, make it look all nice, and paint the body and jambs and shit all around the woodgrain like bright orange, lol...

Comment

If you're willing to do the work, I'd go flat black.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

I like old school lookin wheels and metallic paint...
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Hot rod wagon would be cool. Strip it of everything, paint her flat black and paint steelie wheels red and tint the windows. Then to top it off mooneyes decals at the bottom of the front fenders before the doors
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

personally i would go with the old school hot rod look, but i would throw some off the wall color on it ...gunmetal gray...plum crazy purple...starburst red.
                  Sellin off toys... need money for the dodge!

Comment

flat black with red scallups and red rims

Comment

Don't do red wheels! Seriously, I put black ones back on cause red looks so fuckin' silly on a Vic...
                      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                        Don't do red wheels! Seriously, I put black ones back on cause red looks so fuckin' silly on a Vic...
                        No they dont!!!

Comment

I agree don't do red wheels. Way overdone! Go with a different color on the wheels. Blue or green or even the tan your car is now. Black is cool too but you don't get any contrast with black wheels so it all blends together(the way I like ).
                          Last edited by Fordman75; 03-04-2006, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I liked the red wheels, reminded me of an old Ford tractor, or a radio flyer! j/k lol
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

i thought the red wheels looked good on your vic

Comment

Working...
                              X