Brand Nubian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand Nubian

was searching for some Grand Marquis pics to photoshop and found this site....have a 77 Grand Marquis 2 door, low original miles that I plan on butchering into a full custom "lowrider"....not sure exactly what kind of style most people are into on this site, but I hope to learn something and maybe offend a few people while I'm here thanks for having me...

Low riders are fine, but cutting a low mile car is a shame. Welcome aboard!! Lots of info, we'll try to help best we can.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Welcome!

Got pics?
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Welcome!!!!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Come on in. Kick your feet up. Relax and have a beer mang.
            Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

It's good you are here, help keep Chachi some company. I'm not into lowriders, but it takes a lot of work to make a nice one, so have at it man. And I completely understand using a low miles car. My next project Vic will be a very low miles Vic to start with.

Comment

Cool, welcome to GMN. What kind of setup are you planning on using, Hydrolics or airbags?
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

hey guys, thanks for the welcome....i agree cutting a low mile car is a shame, but this car has too much potential to leave stock or even close...lifts would be hydraulics for sure...nothing against airbags, just prefer the traditional style....hydraulics can be just as clean as air if you build your set-up right...wheels will probably be some 13" chinas and when money allows, 13" 72 spoke cross-laced zeniths..

going to try to post a pic....hope it works
                  Attached Files

Comment

*should mention the GM in the pic isnt mine, but identical down to the color combo....no fog lights though

Comment

That looks like it will be sweet!
                      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

What is it with you lowrider guys and 13" wheels? Seriously. You got a big ass fuckin' car, why you wanna roll on 13" wheels. It looks STUPID.

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

mmmmmmmm purple......
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

That looks badass!

I almost bought one of the same color combo....
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                              What is it with you lowrider guys and 13" wheels? Seriously. You got a big ass fuckin' car, why you wanna roll on 13" wheels. It looks STUPID.

it gets the car closer to the ground when its layed out...when its locked up you can see everything underneath the car because 13s don't hide anything...I guess thats why some of you ex cop-car guys run 15 inch steelies on 25 dollar all-seasons...

Comment

Working...
                              X