Merk AutoX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merk AutoX

I decided Id abuse my schools web space and let them host the video I have of my car at an auto cross last year. For any local guys this was up at Park City mall in York. Its a big file, about 40mb and the quality ain't great but its all I could do with the file.

Yes, I could have gone faster. It was still awesome though, first time I did one of these events.

Merk AutoX
    -Matt
    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Dude that is sweet! Your merc kicks ass!:coolshades:
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Damn, never got a chance to see the vid...
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I have a better version of it to upload. I know its nothing compared to how you threw the wagon around but it was my first time out.
        -Matt

Comment

Cool. Would like to see it.

I've done like 15 auto-x's...that was the first time I've run a panther chassis. Also had never run a RWD car. It was a bit more fun than my protege5. The protege is way faster through the course, and would oversteer more than the wagon. The real wagon was just way more fun.

Comment

I did mine at the park city mall in lancaster with the susquehanna region scca and they added a few more events this summer. Im up for trying it again.
            -Matt

Comment

I gotta get my car together and get the suspension done. It was fun as hell in the big car.

Comment

Maybe we can find something for ScottFest, I would love to take the vic out after I get my suspesnsion done. Though admittedly, I will be a complete noob when/if I do. Never raced the Vic, aside from street, and with the suspension mods I want to do, it's going to be COMPLETELY foriegn to me.

Comment

Autocross takes some getting used to, but it's great fun

Comment

Working...
                  X