No luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No luck

Hey. I've owned a 92 Grand Marquis GSfor about 3 years now and i have wanted to do stuff to beef it up, but everything I look up is for mustangs and crown vics. I'm not sure how compatable the mustang things are. If I couold just get some help please. I also recently got a set of 2.73 lim slip mustang gears. Are they interchangable with my no lim slip 2.73 gears?

You can do a bit with your car. The posi should work with your car assuming it was an 8.8 28 spline axle in the first place. 2:73's are not good performance gears, they are good for the highway milage. See my sig for stuff you can do to your car. Everything except the chip, you can do to your car.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

to GMN!

Unless it's certain body panels and some interior pieces, just about anything for a Vic should work on your car.
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

IF you want some real performance, a 95 up Marquis or Crown Vic is more suitable due to the EEC V computer. The 96 up motors are nearly identical to the 96-98 Mustang.

You can do a few upgrades on the 92 but the old style intake and computer will hold you back
        2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
        2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

Working...
        X