Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1986 grilles and headlight trim pieces....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 grilles and headlight trim pieces....

Wasn't sure if I should put this in here.. or for sale... but wanted people to see it....

Went to the yard today... found TWO 1986 LTD Crown Vic with really nice grilles (One had a decent ford emblem, the other needs to be replaced.. it was toast, but the grille looked good...) and one had BOTH headlight / turn singal bezels... and the other one had just the drivers side... Also BOTH header panels looked good... So if you need them... let me know... however there will be a SLIGHT charge to remove a header panel... plus e4xtra for shipping i suppose... since it would be over size package...Header panels are a bitch to remove in a junkyard!!!!!! (Cost + shipping.. on the grilles and headlight pieces... no mark ups!) Not sure what they want for them... but the parts at this yard aare CHEAP... (As an example--- $20.00 for the trunk floor for my 84, and $12.95 for the gas tank...) I'll ask tommorow when I go back to get the trunk floor what he wants for them.... Tom....
    Last edited by trwp72; 03-12-2006, 03:13 PM.

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/
Working...
X