Buddy's beater wagin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddy's beater wagin

Its not mine But ive been asked to take pics. Pretty fun. Its a 86. It has the trw hd coils in the back. But the roof is back there also. Air shocks will be on soon. Sitting on 31's

And a pic of my buddies k5 for the hell of it. Not finished yet.

1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

He chopped up a wagon?
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Sorry, but that wagon looks like a big pile of dragon dump
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I didn't know he hacked off the roof! AAAARRGGG!

It doesn't look too bad on the 31's. Not as radical as I had thought it might.
        Are those your old wagon wheels?

On a side note, If the roof line was cleaned up a bit, and the back was filled in, a wagon would make an ok looking, 4 door ranchero from the side.
        Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
        AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
        Open/Lock/Ratio #
        -----------------------
        G / H / 2.26
        B / C / 2.47
        8 / M / 2.73
        7 / - / 3.07
        Y / Z / 3.08
        4 / D / 3.42
        F / R / 3.45
        5 / E / 3.27
        6 / W / 3.73
        2 / K / 3.55
        A / - / 3.63
        J / - / 3.85

Comment

BTW, is the drivers side front fender trim still there? If so, and it isn't torn up, ask him how much he wants for it.
          Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
          AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
          Open/Lock/Ratio #
          -----------------------
          G / H / 2.26
          B / C / 2.47
          8 / M / 2.73
          7 / - / 3.07
          Y / Z / 3.08
          4 / D / 3.42
          F / R / 3.45
          5 / E / 3.27
          6 / W / 3.73
          2 / K / 3.55
          A / - / 3.63
          J / - / 3.85

Comment

That looks like a junkyard parts chaser!
            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Fender trim got sawed off. This car is R-U-S-T-Y. From north dakota or something and looks like it was never washed on the bottom. Holes rusted through the floor. Those are my old wagon wheels. I told him to fix it and sell it but he wouldnt. He paid $225 for it and its so rusty its barely worth that. He is a yankee though. Damn new yorkers. Sorry for the crappy pics. They were on my phone.
              1989 Grand Marquis LS
              flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

What's that gray square thing by the back door? Looks like a speaker or something lol
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

And you wanted to enter this for POTM.

Shame on you.
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It is cool in its own right. And GL that is a speaker, you are right.
                    1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Tell your friend to stay away from the cutting torch or sawzall after drinking!!:nonono: :no:

Hell it would have looked better if he would of left the roof alone and just thru the whole body on a 4x4 chassis.

Another Panther down the crapper.
                      Last edited by Fordman75; 03-13-2006, 06:52 PM.

Comment

4 door ranchero

That K5 needs A LOT of lift.....
                        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I offered to trade him my truck for the car too. He was sober when he did that. I'm currently out of 4x4 frames. It could be worse.
                          1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

that actually looks a HELL of a lot cleaner than my '88.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                            1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by moneypit
                              that actually looks a HELL of a lot cleaner than my '88.

How the hell can you tell? Your '88 is covered under 10" of snow. :p
                              Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Working...
                              X