massachusetts meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

massachusetts meet...

we need a meet in mass sometime in like, april or may, any ideas for a place, time, etc?
    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

There will probably be one in late May...

Comment

Sounds good to me.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
      Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
      5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Where abouts? any ideas?
        Resident diesel addict

Comment

Depends. I'd like a meet maybe at a huge parking lot. Burlington Mall, Rockingham Park, etc. Maybe the Saturday before Memorial Day...

Comment

how bout auburn mall?or um, whats it called where the imax theater is off 128/i95?, our out my way theres eastfield and holyoke malls, the latter with a nice 2 lane per side divided highway with little police patrol(hint hint)and im sure theres more i can think of in the greater springfield area...
            jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

I'm in too

With luck could show up with both panthers!!

It would be tough to drag people out to Springfield. Maybe Woosata
              2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
              2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

whats it called where the imax theater is off 128/i95?,
                The one in Reading? Yeah, I'm down fer' that one, too...

Comment

I don't have a map in front of me, but let's pick a place in between Springfield and Boston. I'm bad with directions, but I could find the Burlington Mall. Is there a Mall in Reading? How far away is Reading from Boston?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                    I don't have a map in front of me, but let's pick a place in between Springfield and Boston. I'm bad with directions, but I could find the Burlington Mall. Is there a Mall in Reading? How far away is Reading from Boston?
                    <15 miles.

Comment

yeah, its right off the highway(the imax)no way to miss it, anyone with good ideas between springfield and boston post em up on here

Comment

How many GMN members are in Massachusetts? 83tc, are you the only one from the Springfield area?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

i think so, im actually right next to the palmer turnpike exit in belchertown, bunch of hicks in diesel trucks with stacks out here, lol, im likin the auburn mall, huge ass parkin lots, nice straightaways nearby, food and shiznazz too....anyone else?

Comment

I don't know what's up with the other guys, but I'm thinking maybe mid April, early May. (I have to get an inspection sticker for my car by the end of the month. I have a few things to fix). Saturdays are best for me. 83tc, it might just be you and me. How far is the Auburn Mall from you? How far are you willing to drive toward Boston? (We need a place where we can run the cars).

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

auburn mall is about 45 mins to an hour on a good traffic free day, where about are you from?, boston isnt too far, but id like to stay away from the city, traffic blows, as i drive out past there as is every day for work, we efinatly need to run em and see what may be, lol, anyone else in on this event? post or pm me

Comment

Working...
                              X