New Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Shoes

I finally got them on. I am kind of pissed cause the guy that sold them to me said they were 16x7's but they have to be 16x8s cause I don't have that sidewall bludge I had before. I think I will like them but I don't know I hope I am kind of mixed. Here they are what do you guys think? They look pretty good in the pics but in real life the tires look smaller but I am going from a black rim to a chrome one.

2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Nice chrome

Look's pretty good.Look's like it sit up higher..
    What are you doing with your steelies???:nightrid:
    91 w/ 5.0 with eibach springs for a SS Impala ,hd police shocks on front w/big brake uprade,rear shocks for F-150 HD. Dual s w/ glass packs, 15X8 A/R Wheels 5% Tint on rear.http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...l.php?id=11699sigpic

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

yea!? looks awesome though

Comment

Well they must suck if no one is replying. Damn I think I might have fucked up I don't know. I thought new rims were suppose to be a instant good feeling but I have felt depressed. I don't know.

Comment

They look OK and all, but I kinda dug the steelies with caps look too. The black rims go well with the de-chromed look of the car I think.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ya maybe I should just sell the turd and get a S-10.

Comment

Well Mang when I saw it at first this was my expresion :hairrais:--!NOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH! But after looking very carefully the before pic this was my expresion :boyhowdy:

ATT, SNIPER 308. "YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE" The Men In Black II.
                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

They look great man! Don't kid yourself, your just thinking about it too much. Just drive and know that it looks kick ass! You look out your house and see it and you know it makes you feel good. Don't depend on others reply to make you feel good. No one likes my custom paint job idea (no taste idiots...did I say that lol) but one day when I get it I know it will be kick ass!

Comment

I think some white letter tires would help...

I can't say it looks bad, cuz it doesn't....they look real nice on there. However, they don't "fit" the car really. Chrome wheels on a chromeless car...ya know?
                    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I think they look good. But I'll add the same comment I tell everyone else. Tires are too damn small.
                      1989 Grand Marquis LS
                      flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Tires are fine, wheels are fine. They look good, they compliment kickassedness of the car!!!!!!
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Let me know when you decide to toss em.:poop:
                          2000 Grand Marquis LS
                          2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                          1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                          1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                          Mercury Owners Group member
                          Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

It took a while but I like them now. I don't know but when I first saw them I thought they looked like shit. I do need bigger tires though.

Comment

Looks kick ass to me!
                              Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                              X