ok what about offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok what about offset

is 45+ to much for offset on a set of bullet wheels http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-MU...QQcmdZViewItem
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Stock for your car should be 0mm offset, so unless you get some fat spacers that wheel is not gonna fit properly.

Comment

offset is the distance from the center of the wheel. Positive is towards the outside of the wheel and negative is towards the inside. Stock is 0. Mine are a little negative, but are also wider, so it's the stock backsapcing (distance from the back of the wheel to the mounting surface). Positive offset requires spacers, negative requires wide fenders.

Comment

You cannot use the 05+ wheels, only the ones up to '04. And even those need spacers to fit.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I was under the impression that 02 and down require nothing except the smaller center hole that the 92 up have.

Comment

huh? To use stang wheels on a panther, you need 1" adapters, at least on the fronts.
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Yeah, I mean 02 and down Panthers, I know that Stangs are in a differnt class.

Comment

Working...
              X