Can someone photoshop somethin' for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone photoshop somethin' for me?

I wanna know how these lights would look on my Vic...

Fill in where the current tails are and center those..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vic05four.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	1292324
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

I'm guessing at the size for the Pontiac tail lights. Couldn't find size info on the 'net.

1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
    1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
    1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

That looks incredible!!!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:nonono:
        just my
        2000 Grand Marquis LS
        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
        Mercury Owners Group member
        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

That is cool! I thought these were the only cars that would look like shit with shaved taillights but I guess there is an exception with boxes.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Wow, that's an awesome photoshop! Thanks!!

I'm not too sure about how it looks tho...maybe if the gaps were filled in or somethin.
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

The same company has a "frenching" kit to inset the lights... Which would look even cooler...

Frenched tail light buckets for '50 Pontiac. Made from 20 guage cold rolled steel. Precision made to accept original or reproduction light assembly (also sold in our store). Easy installation and minimal welding required. 2" deep recess to allow builder to individualize the depth of the french. Demensions: 2 " deep x 4-1/4" diameter. Instructions provided. American made! Check our store for the tail light assemblies to go with this frenching kit. Available in plain and with blue dot. Also check out all the neat nostalgic accessories we carry.
              The attached description says that the outside diameter of the frenching kit is 4 1/2 inches... so the tailights are probably 4 inches... Also the tailights come in "Blue dots"!!! (makes the tailights look purple, with the combonation of red and the blue "dot"...)

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
              Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

Here is what you REALLY need for tailights!!!!

It says only one... but I think he means only one for that price... they would look really cool on your "Rat rod" LTD....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Skull...temZ4619671866
                Last edited by trwp72; 03-30-2006, 07:01 PM.

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…

Comment

I was browsing thru his store when I came across the original lights. I was gonna ask about 'shoppin the skull lights, too, actually! Pretty cool. Frenching them in would definately look better.

About the blue dots, I hear cops don't like them very much...me I think they're pretty cool.
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Enigma...If you want to some time...could you lose the chrome on the trunk lid, too? The bottom piece across, too. Hell, even smooth over where the plate would go? Maybe do it up with the skull lights too.

Damn I need photoshop lol. Thanks again..
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

As far as the blue dots... it depends on where you are at, and how much of a dick a cop is... Locally, alot of our members have them on their restored street rods.. and don't get hassled about them... but most of us are older, and drive pretty sane... I am sure if you went out and acyed like a dick... they would hassle you.... (they use the blue dots as a reason to pull you over) Tom...

Comment

Yea, around here it's mainly the older cars that run them...which don't get driven every day. I don't (usually) drive nutso...so they most likely wouldn't be a problem...once they're there...they're there tho.

I was going to get an extra pair of lenses and install them where the crown is, awhile back.
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Be different, fill the sides and put wagon tails in it...
                          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                            Enigma...If you want to some time...could you lose the chrome on the trunk lid, too? The bottom piece across, too. Hell, even smooth over where the plate would go? Maybe do it up with the skull lights too.
                            Damn boy, you are almost worse than a woman.
                            Get yourself Paintshop Pro. It's alot cheaper, and works just as well.
                            This whole "smooth look" ass end is starting to look good. The round lights still kinda bother me. Our cars are square, and the round lights kinda throw it off.

Maybe this would be better
                            1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
                            1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
                            1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

that looks good.... but remember, the lights are alot bigger than that.... if you make the lights to scale... it will look alot better... The lights in the photoshop would be about 3 inches, i think.... Tom....

Comment

Working...
                              X