DANARCHY's car *duw*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DANARCHY's car *duw*

well, i bought this thing new, dont regret it at all, its been great. ive really needed a reliable
    car for the last few years, somehting i can hop in and drive with only having to worry about the
    regular preventative stuff and fluid changes. well 5-6 years later, i got a little bored of the old
    people HPP wheels, so ive got steelies now, feels alot more solid with the road, not as light and
    skippy over bumps, alot more solid. just swapped out the interior velour bench deats with the
    tweed buckets and tweed rear. the fabric is alot thicker and utilitarian than the thin vinyl, the
    velour is thin and tends to show stains wayyy too easily. also, ive found the foam on the
    buckets are alot more supportive. and the center console is nice to keep stuff in. i like front
    benches, but with the new interior and exterior appointments, its like almost a new car.

theres a couple pictures that were from the auction last weekend so thoes are reposts

look at how huge i look next to my cousins boyfriends corolla

and a few of the caprice and towncar
    sorry about the whitewalls, they were real cheap

I like those wheels on there!

And whitewalls rock!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

All very nice cars. Throw the HPPs on the towncar.
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

No words to describe it those !WAESOME! pics !BUT! you don't need to have a spotlight and blinking lights to post in CVN-shit, if those are the conditions now to post in that crap of site they are more crapier than ever, You don't need to have those cop parts as a condition to post here DANARCHY.

ATT, SNIPER 308. LORD SNIPER 308
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I like the HPP wheels.
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Looks good mang! I love HPP's but with your color of car the steelies do look better, IMO.
            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

yay its summer out now, only one sweatshirt needed!

Comment

are u near the twine ball?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by DANARCHY
                  yay its summer out now, only one sweatshirt needed!
                  My new desktop...the scenery is stunning, and wait...what's that? Oh shit it's a CV!. J/K, nice cars man, I love the Towny.
                  Nick
                  88 Colony Park LS
                  G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                  Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

hmm, hey someone else hes an appreciation for roadside americana,
                    uhhm, im close to the big fish supper club! and a few of the postcards
                    from the beginning of national lampoons vacation its currently 61 degrees
                    out and this is what it looks like near where my car picture was, just a few 100 feet away.

Comment

and now onto business, "JFK's" worlds largest ball of twine is 30miles
                      away in Lake Nebagamon, WI

theres another one in darwin, mn and the second biggest claimed, is a little ways north of here in eveleth. good lord

then they got the worlds largest floating loon, fishing hall of fame in hayward, worlds largest muskie.

my personal favorite, Jack links beef jerky! over in minong

Comment

Hmmmmm I wish to have a Panther with a cute girl in the trunk but in baby doll.

ATT, SNIPER 308. THE REAL LORD OF THE DARK SIDE.
                        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

OOOOOOOOHHOOOO!!!!
                          I love that Town Car! awesome!
                          sigpic
                          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

i appreciate the compliments. the hpp's were nice, but to be tearing up a $300 wheel every time you get a flat, SUCKED! luckilly i dont rub curbs, that would tear em up too

Comment

heres where my car sits for weeks on end, in front of my house

Comment

Working...
                              X