can some one photo shop my car to blakc gray bullit wheels on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can some one photo shop my car to blakc gray bullit wheels on it

Click image for larger version Name: wagon1.jpg Views: 34 Size: 26.2 KB ID: 503 here is my car i was thinking either a hot rod look with chrome wheels and glassy black and some other do hickys or a rat rod with flat black red or chrome wheels what do you guys things i will be taking wood trim off and i would really like to get some gray torque thurst wheels but idk what to do need some more opions P.S. jeeps wheels are no longer on the car didnt fit right
    http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/attachme...1&d=1140969798
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

I scrapped your other thread asking for the same thing, no need for 2.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

srry didnt notice
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

do you have a bigger pic that one is too small

Comment

yea, your picture was too small, I even found the larger one in a different post of yours, but the quality of the pictures wasn't that good. Since both our bodystyles are the same, I just used one of my pictures, and modded it up. Hell, I might still go the black primer route. I havn't decided yet.

1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
          1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
          1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

Fuck, that's wicked. :devil:
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm black
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

see iwas thinking of keeping my chrome and going with some poshed steel wheels from cragar also like trife86 398 soft 8s but plished not blacked out or idk what would look better
                still debating have chromew or poslihed or go mafia and black ou thewheels
                sigpic

Comment

gloss blakc paint though
                  sigpic

Comment

Get some wheels Like I got on my car.
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                    X