BUCKET CV LEATHER SEATS¿PART NUMBER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUCKET CV LEATHER SEATS¿PART NUMBER?

:confused: Well Mangs in the mayor mods I want to do to my Panther are swap those bench seats for the bucket ones(separate)I want to install a center console I want to get the ones the comes in the 2001 sap models with floor shifter so if any one of the pros here can help me I will be grateful.

ATT, SNIPER 308. THE LORD OF THE DARKSIDE.
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Marauder seats and center console. Do it.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
      Marauder seats and center console. Do it.
      Thank you FRESHMEAT but what is the Part number for Marauder seats?

ATT, SNIPER 308. MODDING EXTREMELY THE BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Fuck if I know. You don't want them from a dealership, anyway. You'll be looking at $1500 easy... probably per seat. Keep watch on eBay.
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

What color was your interior again? If you get buckets I would get them from a 03+. They just have better support, I swapped out my 2000 buckets for a bench seat cause my buckets were basically deflated. If I were you I would look for a set from a Crown Vic Sport, GM LSE, or a Marauder. Those all come with floor shifter consoles stock. If you find a good deal on PI buckets for a center console I would get a console out of a 2nd gen SHO.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Well ZWACK88 the color of the stock seats are gray matching with the interiors that are two tone gray.

ATT, SNIPER 308. MANG OF THE DARK ZONE

Comment

Working...
            X