paint pics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint pics!!!

not perfect cause its been rainin and snowin the past 2 days, ill toss up some more eventually, but heres some shiznazz of the new paintjob...

jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

That looks pretty damn good!

Off topic, you got a closer pic of your exhaust tips?
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

It's unique....
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Looks pretty good. Id buff it when it finishes drying in a couple weeks though.
        1989 Grand Marquis LS
        flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Originally posted by Evil LTD
          That looks pretty damn good!

Off topic, you got a closer pic of your exhaust tips?
          unfortunatly no, just some cheapy 8 buck ones from c.a.p. autoparts, already rusting, simple 3" round that flares into a 3.5" square, i like em, but im due for new ones, before i put the air shocks on these tips bit the pavement quite a few times, and theyre attached to the cherry bomb mufflers, decided to mount the muffs out back instead of under tha cr, makes it about 5x louder and cuts down on my lack of ground clearanc, next spring jegs universal dual exhaust kit is goin on...ill try to remember to snap pics next time its decent out and ive got the camera....
          jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

That's pretty close to the color of Justin's TC (Phazer)

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
              That's pretty close to the color of Justin's TC (Phazer)
              i wasnt trying for that, but yeah, it is

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

OK, disregard request for pics in the other thread. Looks pretty good.

Semi-OT, if you've got ground clearance issues in the back that need air shocks to correct, you might wanna just install a new set of springs. Stockers will put you back to stock height. I had a set of cargo coils, but they went flat in about a year so I'd suggest regular stock springs, or for more lift in the back, wagon coils from like a Colony Park or something. Oh, and just so you know, Impala SS tailpipes fit these cars perfectly. 2.5" and the fit looks like it was meant to be there. Might want to consider that route for duals instead of piecing together from a universal kit.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I agree!

Someone should look around to get you some new lenses for teh front!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I didn't know he needed lenses....I've seen them around.
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Looks good! I'm really digging that color. You got any up close shots of it to see how it looks up close? I would buff it out when it cures.
                        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

look in my wtf happened post zwack, its actually a kick ass metal flake copper orange, looks like shit there, but you get the idea, and yeah, i need lenses, someone find me a set, ive only got one busted one, i had to make those shitty ones from plexiglass to pass inspection, and impala ss tailpipes huh?, i like.....must get rid of flex pipe shit exhaust, lol, ill have to post pics, its scary..., and it gets wet sanded and buffed in about 2 weeks, waiting for some nice warm weather to bake it good and hard

Comment

I'll see if I can get you a lense or 2 next time I go to the junkyards.
                            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

I know what you mean about the flex pipe... the idiot that had my car before me (the 84) took the cat off.. and didn't even use the right size flex pipe.. about two sizes too big!!!

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
                              Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X