Belts and gauges two in one shoot and i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belts and gauges two in one shoot and i need help

First question, i want to dump the smog pump but keep the A/C is the a belt setup for that ?

Second question, I also bought a new oil, water, battery gauges but i cant under stand how to hook up the oil pressure and as far as the battery goes i know that ez and the coolant sensor shouldnt be to hard i would just have to make a small in the raditor ( i think )

any ideas ?

Yes there is a belt that will fit your application, I still have to pick up mine. But you do NOT want to put your sensor through your radiator. You will have to find a coolant passage port to put the sensor in. The intake manifold or possibly the heads might have it for your application. For your oil pressure you will need to find an oil passage, you could use the one that runs your dummy light or run a T fitting to it. I need pics to describe this stuff better but I hope it helps a little.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

The coolant sensor is on the drivers side of the lower intake. Remove it, and install the adaptors to make it work. Install the wiring and stuff thru the boot around the steering column....

The oil pressure, you need some brass fittings. Hopefully someone has pics

And PLEASE dont drill a hole in the rad! :p
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

yes heres a pic of the belt
        click the link duw

http://www.grandmarq.net/lincolnmania/IM001940.JPG

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
        X