Louisiana Panther Meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louisiana Panther Meet...

I'm beginning to organize a Panther meet for mid-July. I'm thinking we'll get together, barbeque, share ideas, make a nice drive, and I don't really know what else we could do, but I'm working on that.

If any of you close to Louisiana would care to join in, let me know when you'd be available mid-July and what you'd like to see happening that day to make it worth your trip. I can help set you up with a hotel for the night or whatever.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

I'm down.

Comment

I'll keep you posted. Still trying to get ideas of who may show up and what we'll want to do, so if you have any suggestions, send 'em my way.
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

This was posted on CVU. Looks like something's already in the works and we can just hop on the band wagon. Anyone game?

Decided tonight to organize a weekend meet in New Orleans, beginning on Friday, June 16th. If we wait much longer, we'll have to deal with the heat and humidity of July and August. Besides, the tourism and convention business slows down around the end of May, so the hotel rates oughta be reasonable.

PM me or email me if you're planning on attending. I've never been to a Vic meet before, so I'm up to suggestions on activities. Or we could just all hang out together in the city, eat some good food, and maybe have a few beers. For those of you who want to see the devasted areas of the city, I'll be happy to lead a caravan and show everyone around.

So if you plan to attend, contact me here or at uptowndave@cox.net, and let me know. Give me some activity ideas, and I'll help you find lodging, etc.

Comment

That's Smokin' Dave, isnt it?
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'm still down. I will turn in a vacation request for it tonight when I head to work. If I can come up with any ideas, I'll share them. I know at least a little of my weekend will be spent at Harrah's, but I don't know if that intrests anyone else.

Comment

We'll see how things go. I believe that was Smokin' Dave, yes, Tom.

Comment

Jumbo- need your e-mail address so he can send you the updated information on the meet.

Comment

JumboFriendly AT aol.com

Comment

Any updates? I haven't gotten any emails yet and was starting to get a little concerned.

Comment

Working...
                    X