Da Bears Ride....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da Bears Ride....

Ok got them to load here it is.... The rear shot notice The tail lites....Blacked out ...Yes I know I have to get rid of the mustang center cap...Just got my tips from ADR ( Thanks Chris ) I have an appt to have the exhaust done fri....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Datdambear; 04-12-2006, 11:06 AM.
    President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Holy fuck, that's SEXY!!!

Needs a grille blackout, fo sho!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yeah...I know next on list....This car is a magnet in a parking lot for the local police...They like to come and check it out...Hey...Ford racing center cap ( silver and blue) Or ford svt (black and red) Which do you think for replacement of the mustang center cap....

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

I like the ford racing..

However, something custom, and mercury specific would be cool
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I am searching for something like that...needle in a hay stack...

Comment

Nice car.
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Oh, shit...didn't notice you were in Fredneck... I'm in westminster, and my wife works at the frederick costco....I also autocross over at Harry Grove stadium occasionally.
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

And sonafABITCH......Those pics are taken right in front of those fuckers at frederick nissan. They royally fucked my protege up.

By any chance did you see a oriental guy tearing around in a protege5 with rims and exhaust like a month ago around there?

Comment

Guys in Da shop said there was....I have been thinking about the autocross thing....seems like might be up my alley

Comment

I love those wheels on there!
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

RRR, My car was in the bodyshop over there, they had it for 2 weeks. I found the guy's cell phone AND car charger in my car...

The capitol driving club has 1 autocross a month at harry grove. It's like 35 bucks. It's fun as hell. Neither one of my cars are race ready right now... (the pics in my sig were taken at harry grove)

Comment

When I had my tow co we towed stuff in there all the time..and alot of times we picked it back up because the customer did not want them to work on it..They are moving in nthe fall over on grove rd....I will not use them for parts ........

Comment

Reaaally....interesting.

Comment

Yo nice Merc man. Those tail lights look sick blacked out. When you do that grille in black it's gunna look tight as hell.
                            Nick
                            88 Colony Park LS
                            G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                            Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

WOW! That looks really good!
                              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Working...
                              X