Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey EVERYBODY!!! Break me in Gentle will ya's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey EVERYBODY!!! Break me in Gentle will ya's?

:banana: Hello...and please be EZ on me...'cus I'm a new one......I am a (shrug) General Motors convert....sorry! But have just bought my FIRST Grand Marquis ('89 GS) and though not my 1st FOMOCO..('76 Pinto) it is my 2nd....Most recently I traded my '94 LT1 Buick Roadmaster for A '95 YJ Jeep..and the new Merc will be my 2nd ride when I'm not Jeepin'! I have missed having a car for so long; have always wanted A GM and finally saw her...in the back lot of a repair facilty I service. The '89 GS is white/ burg padded top-interior cloth; and is real sweet looking! Bought her today after seeing it for 2 weeks..and got 'er for a song. It was an abandoned vehicle(Who would leave this GM behind)? anyway...The AOD had broken TV cable at throttle..yep bought the upgrade bushing/clip but was too late..she's goin to get rebuilt that AOD..so have plans for wheels/tires/tint..later on next spring or summer! Glad to see a site dedicated to this fine car....and to see a group of owners so proud to own these boxes....til then..Peace..thanks alot...GM Desade

Welcome to GMN
    -Michael

Comment

Welcome to GMN!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome Jimmy!

I can call you Jimmy, right?

Welcome to GMN!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X