Thump, thump, in the trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thump, thump, in the trunk

I got a good deal at work on a Sony amp. 2 channel, 250w max, brand new in the box for 64 bucks. A friend and I installed it last night. I already had a 12 inch Pioneer subwoofer in a box, so I was set on that. I had picked up a wiring kit and that went fairly smoothly. We ran the power wire along the passenger side of the car. I found a hole under the dash that had a ground wire running through it, and we fed the wire through there. The fuse block is about 7 inches from the battery. The line then goes under the plastic sill pieces and then snakes behind the back seat into the trunk. We then ran the remote wire and the phono cables from the deck, under the dash and then under the sill pieces. They go up when they reach the back seat, over the package tray and down the same hole where the wiring for the rear defrost goes. For the most part you can't even notice anything is there. And it thumps pretty nicely. I'm happy with how it went.
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

good deal, dont need anything huge for some decent thump
    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

...and I thought this was about body(s) in the trunk....

:evil:
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Me too :nonono:

lol
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X