X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central50's 99 Vic

Hello.

Story:
    In 2003, I bought this pretty black 1999 p71 Crown Victoria (Street Apperance) Model. And I love her!
    Mods:
    Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears, Chrome trim for rims, tinted all around and much more to come!

Yay I like putting up pictures of my car! She loves the camera:

99 Crown Vic PI
    |KittieFind.com - Your Source For Kitties and Cats - Forums, Classifieds, Blogs and Much more!|

Mods:
    Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears,.. LTD Treatment

What do I have for sale?
    -Jon

Looks good mang! Man if I didn't put the rake and wheels on my car it would be good and evil with our cars. Yours being black mine white, you got marauder corners I got clears etc. LOL I thought it was funny. : - P
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
      Looks good mang! Man if I didn't put the rake and wheels on my car it would be good and evil with our cars. Yours being black mine white, you got marauder corners I got clears etc. LOL I thought it was funny. : - P
      That would be awesome, its all good though we own all hehe
      99 Crown Vic PI
      |KittieFind.com - Your Source For Kitties and Cats - Forums, Classifieds, Blogs and Much more!|

Mods:
      Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears,.. LTD Treatment

What do I have for sale?
      -Jon

Comment

To the "M" Panther zone Mang I'm glad we have other successful member of this site I know you from a long time ago when we was on CVN-Gestapo and I'm seeing you in MM.net well you're a pro in Panther cars and this sites so ¿Guess what?...

! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO,YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRGGGHHH,YA AAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO,FUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHH,WEEEEEE-PE-PE-PE-PEEEEE,AHHHHHUUUUAAAAAAHHHH,CEN-TRAL,CEN-TRAL,CEN-TRAL,CEN-TRAL.

:jammin: :violin: :drummer: :rock: :dildo:
        :beerbang :cheers: :cool2: :thumbsup: :heyhey: :party:
        :cowboy2: :banana: :hippy: :lol: :biglaugha:
        :morons: :bye: :cuckoo:
        :bounce2: :slug: :woot: :headbang: :bouncy: :birthday1:
        :canada: :rebel:

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

:boyhowdy: !Hey Mang! put more WAESOME pics and you will be promoted to "STICKY" like happened to my Mang ZWACK88 and me just check our "STICKY". :thumbsup:

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
          MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Okay sounds good sniper! I will get a shit load of pics up today after I get done parting out the 91! (And thankyou for the welcome )
            99 Crown Vic PI

Mods:

What do I have for sale?
            -Jon

Comment

Looks sweet...Did you have to do any mods to get the corner lites in off the maurader?....and the console looks good as well that is what I want to do with mine I just have to find the right seats....But yes looks very nice..
              President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

Nice car and all....but you shoulda stuck with the '91. :p
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                  Nice car and all....but you shoulda stuck with the '91. :p
                  If I only had the time and money to, I would of
                  99 Crown Vic PI

Mods:

What do I have for sale?
                  -Jon

Comment

Okay new pics!

Here is the new Overhead Console with Compass and Temp (which works I installed the sensor on Tuesday) and also my new cell phone holder:

I am getting new liner soon that matches the console color, and new carpet that matches the carpet on my floor shifter/center console.
                    99 Crown Vic PI

Mods:

What do I have for sale?
                    -Jon

Comment

I have NEVER seen one of those overhead consoles...awesome!!
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                        I have NEVER seen one of those overhead consoles...awesome!!
                        hehe Thankya Its out of a 95-02 Explorer. I was surprised that Ford still had the part for the temp sensor!
                        99 Crown Vic PI

Mods:

What do I have for sale?
                        -Jon

Comment

Looks good! Did you get after market carpet in it? I need to get some new carpet in my vic if you did where did you order it from?
                          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Mang you just did great CENTRAL50, Keep that way and I'm sure GMGT will promote you to "STICKY" !WAESOME! pics

ATT, SNIPER 308. THE "REAL" LORD OF THE DARK SIDE.

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
                              Looks good! Did you get after market carpet in it? I need to get some new carpet in my vic if you did where did you order it from?
                              Thankya I did not get the carpet yet buuuut my g/f and I have been researching it and we found this place: http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/c...PILE%20COLORS)

Do not know how they are, but this is where I will prob be dealing with them. Then also have linear, and they send samples out. So I'll let you know once I go ahead with them.

And thankyou sniper!
                              99 Crown Vic PI

Mods:

What do I have for sale?
                              -Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X