lincoln parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lincoln parts

stumbled across this site while looking for something else. they supposedly have salvage on a wide variety of lincoln only parts. located in central Flordia

http://www.lincolnlandinc.com/
    2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
    89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
    88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

I used to live right down the street from there. Nice place.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

IIRC that's exactly where Dereck in UK bought his TC from, they sure have some nice cars

Comment

I browse there from time to time. They do have some nice cars.
        Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan D
          IIRC that's exactly where Dereck in UK bought his TC from, they sure have some nice cars
          Hi Ivan D

Yep I bought a couple of cars from Lincolnland, must be the easiest sales they ever had, I just phoned with my credit card number

Regards

Dereck
          President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

Comment

Have you tried purchasing Lincoln Parts in this site? Do they have shipping services? How much would be the cost? and also Sample pictures of some of their parts might be a good idea to post here. Thanks. :smirk:

Comment

Holy 5 year thread ressurection batmang!

Comment

Oh! I didn't notice that this is thread is very old already. I was scanning and looking for forums about Lincoln Parts because I am so desperate to buy some Lincoln Parts and other accessories for my car.

Comment

You should create an E-Bay account if you haven't already. People are always selling Lincoln parts on there.
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                    X