Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse light wire on LCM?

99 Crown Vic PI

Would someone be able to tell me which wire (color code) off the LCM goes to the reverse lights? I would check each but I do not want to cut anything up. I am installing an autodim rear view mirror and it needs the signal for the reverse lights to shut the unit off when your in R.

Thankyou.
    99 Crown Vic PI
    |KittieFind.com - Your Source For Kitties and Cats - Forums, Classifieds, Blogs and Much more!|

Mods:
    Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears,.. LTD Treatment

What do I have for sale?
    -Jon

There's no such wire in the LCM connectors. You can find a BK/PK wire in circuit 211, probably on the driver's side behind the kickpanel. It is also present in the steering column, but 'tis a tad difficult to reach there.

Comment

Originally posted by mephistopheles
      There's no such wire in the LCM connectors. You can find a BK/PK wire in circuit 211, probably on the driver's side behind the kickpanel. It is also present in the steering column, but 'tis a tad difficult to reach there.
      I will take a look at that today thankyou!
      99 Crown Vic PI
      |KittieFind.com - Your Source For Kitties and Cats - Forums, Classifieds, Blogs and Much more!|

Mods:
      Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears,.. LTD Treatment

What do I have for sale?
      -Jon

Comment

Working...
      X