Gauges....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauges....

Got the gauge package setup in the other day for my '84... got it installed in the trim piece tonight.. hopefully it will quit raining long enough for me to put it in!! I have a Temp gauge coming for it... supposed to be in this week!!!

Tom....

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Damn nice, everyone should be able to keep an eye on their engine conditions, and with that car
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Looks nice, man. Good Job!
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

awesome! looks like it was meant to be there!
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

looks good! is that gauge setup supposed to be for a vic?
          scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

gauges

Same gauge setup as the older Vics setup.. they put them in the '84's too... but only by special order... I am presently waiting for it to stop raining long enough to put the interior in, and get the rest of the dash dyed, and put back together... I have the SEM spray dye, in the right color... but either it rains, or the humidity is sky high, or too cold. Hope fully I will get it done this weekend, if I have to go buy a small electric heater to warm the interior up!

I am taking the seats in Monday and have them disassembled, the one little burn mark fixed.. (New insert) and then he is going to re sew ALL the seams, then i am taking the covers to a friend on mines cleaners, and he is going to prespot them, then wash them... then air dry them. Then i will take them back to the interior shop, and have them re install them on the seats. He is also going to make me some of those clear plastic seat covers for the back seat.... Like we used to do on our cruisers.... since you could not order the seats half vinyl and half cloth back then.....

Going to have the new windshield installed, and the brakes fixed next week...

Also, I was invited by the City's Chamber of Comerce to have my Fire Chiefs car in the Christmas parade Saturday... Last year there were ALOT of babes out watching the parade....

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
            Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

cant wait to see her done!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

looks good man, great job.

Comment

Working...
                X