What about this for the vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about this for the vic

What do you guys think about me shaving my rear panel? I did a photoshop (crappy one at that) to see what it would look like shaved. Granted I am doing this when I repaint my car after tech school. Right now it is way to much white but I am going to paint it Maroon (around the shade of Dreads vic) on top, black on the bottom and a thin silver line separating the 2 colors. The box is where the license plate would be and I would french it in to the rear. Also how the tails are masked out that would be color matched not black when I am done. I am shaving everything else on the car but I don't know about this.
    Attached Files
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Looks good. For now, you might be able to get a trunklid off a civi Vic for sort of the same effect.
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I dunno...I'm not diggin that too much. I'd just try a body color fascia.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

i like the idea. makes it unique if you ask me. might just be a Nebraska thing though. as long as you like your idea, since its your car. i think people in your area would wonder where you got the mod and it would also be a conversation piece.
        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Ya, like I said I would like to see it in the colors I am going to paint it cause yes that is alot of white.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

:no:

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I like the photochop.

I say do it!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

what are you gonna do aboput reverse lights. i just thought of this?
                Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Working...
                X