New Carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Carpet

Ok I see they have carpet for my vic on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-...QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone know anything about them, and the quality of the carpet? I wonder if the blue carpet they have will match my current color of blue. Should I go with black carpet cause I have painted black accents on my dash and black floor mats. The current carpet in my vic is really thread bare on the drivers side cause the police obviously didn't use the floormats. This will be a good time to take out the stock insulation and put in some dynamat stuff as well as better hide my wires going to my amp. Seems like a good price they are offering, what do you guys think?
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Unless it's OEM, I'm sure the color won't be a dead on match. Probably close tho. Black might work, but it might look funky too. I'd probably stick with blue.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I guess I could email them, cause my color of interior is like denim blue, I forget it is on the build sheet I will look it up.

Comment

Many carpet suppliers will send a small sample patch to make sure the color is acceptable. Might email and ask them.

Also, I'd go with blue as well.

Comment

Ya you guys are right. The black floor mats you can see every piece of lint.

Comment

Working...
          X