Aftermarket Exterior Parts? 2000 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Exterior Parts? 2000 Grand Marquis

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find some aftermarket 2000 Grand Marquis parts...it's been a tough search (obviously).
    2000 MGM LS

What are you looking for? Obviously you can get different rims. You can convert the rear bumper and taillights to crown vic tails. If you wanted to update the front end of it to say a crown vic or a 03+ grand marquis you can do that but you will need the bumper, header panel, front fenders, headlights, turn signals, etc. As far as like body kits there are none. Like on these cars it cleans them up if you color match all the chrome to you paint color.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
      What are you looking for? Obviously you can get different rims. You can convert the rear bumper and taillights to crown vic tails. If you wanted to update the front end of it to say a crown vic or a 03+ grand marquis you can do that but you will need the bumper, header panel, front fenders, headlights, turn signals, etc. As far as like body kits there are none. Like on these cars it cleans them up if you color match all the chrome to you paint color.

how do you convert it to a vic? just buy the vic parts (tails, etc).
      2000 MGM LS

Comment

Don't convert to a vic!

I pity da fool who calls my car a vic! :evil:
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yes. Taillights, both bumper covers, front fenders, headlight,corner lights, Header panel. You may need to do some wiring to if the bulbs are different to get the right size but I don't know on your car if it is the same or not.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
            Don't convert to a vic!

I pity da fool who calls my car a vic! :evil:

i just want something different...
            2000 MGM LS

Comment

put a marauder front end on it
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

that would make things interesting.
                2000 MGM LS

Comment

Yez..that's why I said it
                  Nick
                  88 Colony Park LS
                  G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                  Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

what is wrong with the way it looks now?
                    2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS HPP.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2336322

Friends don't let friends drive donk.

Comment

Why would you want to spend that much money to convert it to a vic? It's not like there's a shortage of them around, or anything.

Wanting something different with these cars requires fabrication skills or a fat wallet.

Comment

Working...
                      X