convert 00 merc to 03 maruader look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

convert 00 merc to 03 maruader look?

how much do you think this would run me?

new front body pieces...new tails and rear bumper, etc...duals...

i just want the look.
    2000 MGM LS

Granted the front bumper alone is about a grand it will be expensive.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

The lights for mine cost around $200, after shipping and everything. I think the rear bumper is around $600, and the front is over $1000. I'm not sure about a grille or header panel. Don't forget painting and installation.

Comment

I think for the front you'll need everything except for the hood. Don't quote me on that though. In the rear, you should just need the rear bumper cover and the tails.
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Yes you will need the front fenders too.

Comment

There was a front bumper on ebay last week for $600 Painted.

Comment

i would personally recommend you to make your merc look special, not like a marauder.

get some cool rims, etc...

2000 HPP Mods
              15.2 @ 89.13mph-1/4 mile
              9.73 @ 72.01mph-1/8 mile

Comment

The tails and reverse lights are tinted. The rear sits a lil higher due to air ride. Rear fenders are lil wider. There is no antenna. offset is diffrent. Meg tips brand new are $120 and the rims brand new are $399. Many members are seling rims on the forum or ebay. Any reason you want to look exactly like the mm? You plan on doing any mods? You are aware people try to race us to verify the car is as fast as the legend(s) that floats around about them.

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
                2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

The fenders are the same as the CV, Marauder, Grand Marquis.

Comment

Not for the Marquis. Different till 03.

Merc6, Is that $399 for one rim or all 4? If it is for all four I am going to be hella pissed cause I would have saved a few extra $$ and got them instead. My dad is interested for his GM though.

Comment

Don't do a clone. I doubt you would ever be happy with it and it would cost some big $$$ to do it right. With Marauders hitting the market under $15k now, take what you would have spent to make a clone and get the real thing.
                      Supercharged '03 Mercury Marauder - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 00merc
                        how much do you think this would run me?

new front body pieces...new tails and rear bumper, etc...duals...

i just want the look.
                        :rice:
                        Teh go fast thingy. "Ya know stikerz will give ya 5 hp!"
                        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Originally posted by HwyCruiser
                          Don't do a clone. I doubt you would ever be happy with it and it would cost some big $$$ to do it right. With Marauders hitting the market under $15k now, take what you would have spent to make a clone and get the real thing.
                          Yeah I paid 20 and haven't regret it. I was looking for a P71 and ther she was sitting next a 96 impala ss. after testdriving them both, the rest is history

Originally posted by zwack88
                          Not for the Marquis. Different till 03.

Merc6, Is that $399 for one rim or all 4? If it is for all four I am going to be hella pissed cause I would have saved a few extra $$ and got them instead. My dad is interested for his GM though.
                          Nope I damaged one and $399 is new for one marauder/06 mustang accessory rim. They are a Ford Racing Part. Ebay and mm.net are great places to look. a member by the name of bighouse just got black w/ polished lip to replace his 18's so they are wheels no tires. not shure if he sold them yet. natehawk also got a set for his vic before he ended up getting the rest of the marauder to go with em'

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
                          2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Working...
                          X