Holy shit...

http://www.derbypro.com/bbs2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6655

Give 'em hell! Bastards. :nonono:
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Fuckin pigs :nonono:
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I don't want to go to a demo deerby or a monster truck show just because of that....I saw a town coupe in the one recent monster truck show....
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

those are cars that would most likely end up at hte junkyard anyways. you guys hate demo cars so much, but i can go count a ton of panthers at the junkyard that are gonna get crushed, no one cares. i always see a few wagons, and last time i saw a couple tudors. cars, classic and rare even, have a life. that life will end with a wreck, a one way trip to the junkyard, or possibly a demo derby. what would you rather see, the car wrapped around a pole, or the owner just sends it to the junkyard because the tranny slips, or the car making one final fight to survive in the ultimate battle of car durability!?

grand_marquis_gt: "Wow dude, you got the GMGT sedan!"

there, now im cool too

Comment

I'd rather they end up in the junk yard. At least us guys can get parts that way. Demo guys just rip shit out/off and throw it in the trash.
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

A guy on CVN derbied a mint wagon awhile back. Even after somebody offered him alot more money than he got the car for. :nonono:
            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

What I don't understand is why people will still derby old 60's and older shit. But yeah, these cars deserve better. It would have to be one rusty mother fucker for me to want to derby.
              Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

What I don't understand is why people will still derby old 60's and older shit.
                Well, they do it because they are a lot more durable. The big time derbys are all about winning big $$$. Need a durable car for that.

Still, it's fucking retarded because those cars are scarce as hell for the most part now, then you got the fucktards stripping em and smashing them. At least with these cars, a lot of guys are smart and sell parts they remove.
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

I'd rather be buried with my car, so no one can get their grubby hands on it
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
                    I'd rather be buried with my car, so no one can get their grubby hands on it
                    ARE YOU NUTS!!! DO you know what all that dirt would do to the paint!?!
                    Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                    AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                    Open/Lock/Ratio #
                    -----------------------
                    G / H / 2.26
                    B / C / 2.47
                    8 / M / 2.73
                    7 / - / 3.07
                    Y / Z / 3.08
                    4 / D / 3.42
                    F / R / 3.45
                    5 / E / 3.27
                    6 / W / 3.73
                    2 / K / 3.55
                    A / - / 3.63
                    J / - / 3.85

Comment

I love Demo Derbies, but I want to see them destroy crap cars like Corsicas, Dynastys, or Luminas. Or, start "SUV Demos" and use Explorers, Blazers, and Cherokees.

Local derbies in Joliet still run 70's Ford barges, [sorry Cowman] and they are too old and rare to see demoed. I like seeing 10 year old junk, that I am sick of looking at, getting crushed.
                      Last edited by BlueMarq90; 05-08-2006, 12:59 AM.
                      Former Box wagon tinkerer, had 3 GM CP's

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMarq90
                        I love Demo Derbies, but I want to see them destroy crap cars like Corsicas, Dynastys, or Luminas. Or, start "SUV Demos" and use Explorers, Blazers, and Cherokees.

Local derbies in Joliet still run 70's Ford barges, [sorry Cowman] and they are too old and rare to see demoed. I like seeing 10 year old junk, that I am sick of looking at, getting crushed.
                        i had a Corsica.... that thing would smoke just about any (somewhat) modded car on this forum, including my car. but i shot a rod with 52k miles on it. fuckin GM crap

grand_marquis_gt: "Wow dude, you got the GMGT sedan!"

there, now im cool too

Comment

Originally posted by GoodSamaritan
                          ARE YOU NUTS!!! DO you know what all that dirt would do to the paint!?!

Naw, I'd have a tomb built, water and air tight.
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

go to a figure 8 demo derby, its all front drive shit, funny as hell to see
                            jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

I saw the one on Monster Garage, weird sport
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Working...
                              X